IT Support & Management Services
A secure and stable network infrastructure is the foundation of today's successful businesses. At F1 Solutions our success is measured by the success of our partners. When it comes to your servers, desktops, routers, switches, firewalls and wireless devices, F1 is there to ensure that the flow of information moves smoothly and securely. F1 handles enterprise class switches, secure wireless networks, large domains, and small workgroups with equal attention. Our focus is to simplify and standardize business IT to ensure extremely reliable computing. We will tailor a networking solution that fits your unique business needs and challenges.
F1 Solutions can manage your user and email accounts, manage your firewall and monitor your network for intrusion attempts. Our monitoring systems give alerts to potential failures before they can cause problems. We continually update our processes as laws and better practices are identified. We can provide you with a secure guest wireless solution to help further protect your network from less trusted users. We have a strong local and off-site backup solution for you that is monitored weekly by our trained computer technicians. F1 will even help you develop a disaster recovery and business continuity strategy that best suits your needs to get your business back on track if the unthinkable happens.
User account management and security access groups help you make sure that the right people have the right information when they need it while keeping it secure and protected from those that don't.
We can help you with:
- Router, Firewall and VPN Set-Up, Configuration and Maintenance
- Active Directory Management and Data Archiving
- User Account Management
- Security and Access Groups
- Network Security and Testing
- Managed Switches
- Wireless Networks and Secure Guest Networks
- Redundant Internet Connections and ISP Failover Support
- Server Maintenance and Monitoring
- Monitored Off-site Backups and Business Continuity
- VPN Secure Remote Access / Work from Home
- HIPAA Risk Assessments
- Email and Back Office Hosting
- Server and Workstation Patch Management
- Network Design and Technology Consulting
- Network Troubleshooting
- Proactive Managed Services
- Network and Computer Hardware
- Internet and Email Filtering
- Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and Microsoft Server
- Mac Experts
- VMware, Hyper-V and Virtual Server
- Security Risk Assessments
- And much more...
F1 Solutions does a thorough review of the type of data you have. We will discuss with you and your vendors how that data is used, and develop the best method to back up your information. Having backups is only part of the equation. How long it takes to get backup copies back into production is the other part. Backups do you no good if they take days or weeks to restore. F1 determines how long you can continue working without data for each type of data. We then implement a two-part plan for both local and off-site storage. Your critical data is stored at two separate locations and backed up by two different methods. F1 can also perform HIPAA and DFARS security risk assessments.